Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Project Beginning for Various Locations Throughout the City
Lopez Utilities Contractor, LLC (LUC), will be rehabilitating the existing Sanitary Sewer lines in your neighborhood for the “2017 Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Project (CIP WW009)” for The City of Richmond, Texas. The purpose of the project is to upgrade Sanitary Sewer service in your neighborhood.
It is our intent to keep your inconvenience to a minimum, while we are in the area. We will complete our work as quickly as possible and conduct ourselves professionally. Our crews would appreciate your cooperation. If you have a disability that may require our attention during this period, please advise us so that we may make necessary provisions.
- Access to front yards and street right-of-ways may be necessary to work on sewers located in the front yard.
- Access to backyards may be necessary to work on sewers located in the rear utility easements.
- Crew will need gates unlocked and pets need to be restrained during working hours. Also any large landscaping or portable buildings located on the utility easement may need to be moved or relocated for construction purposes.
The types of work we will be performing during the course of the construction are:
- Cleaning and televising of Sanitary Sewers
- Rehabilitation and testing of Sanitary sewers
- Post Rehabilitation Inspection of Sanitary Sewers
- Site restoration (This may take from 2 to 15 days)
A tentative project schedule in your area from: 2/26/2018 to 5/25/2018
If any question may arise, please contact: Ricardo Lopez Jr. (832) 654-6203
Manuel Lopez – (832) 687-0756 LUC Office- (731) 987-9719
Lopez Utilities Contractors, LLC